DepressedBitch;




she was
Wednesday 12 November 2014 | 09:13 | 0 comment(s)
losing friends. i don't know what to describe about it but it is a pain. we all have friends and i bet we all loses them at some point in our life. well i am going to share about mine. 'mine'. back in  the days, she was my charger. she was my best friend. i hate to say it. 'she was'. its like everything that you had together was all going to be destroyed by one stupid mistake. she ditched me. to make it even worse, she ditched me for a guy i used to like. fullstop. enough to break your silly heart. for record, this is not about the guy but she herself. why? why would you replace me for a guy, love? why are you so easy to believe in his words? he is lying to you. everything that he is, he's a liar. you were suppose to trust me and pick me up when i fall. but where were you? i loved you. blergh. i hate past tense. so days pass by and she's not apart of me anymore. it was sort of like she found a new house to stay. she just flew away and i am very well enough to think that i can't cry over losing her because that's the best part. if it weren't because of this heartbreaking tragedy, i wouldn't know who she is. and that is why losing people have this strange overwhelming feeling because we all thought we know who a person really are but we don't. not until they walk away or letting them go. and the comeback is where it shows the most. who they truly are. she was my best friend. it sucks to be ditch but she was my life. i appreciate her for being there at one point in my life. i appreciate her. she teaches me what 'friends' really means. im ready to let go. thank you for stopping by my dear, have a good life ahead of you.
p/s : to the guy who caused destruction, fuck off and thank you. good life. 
x; zee

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.