DepressedBitch;




Faith?
Sunday 26 October 2014 | 03:37 | 0 comment(s)
he is amazing. i don't know if he knows that but people, he is. he often think he's a trouble but little did he know he was the one who saved me. i mean it. he's everything you could ask for. i have this addiction on him where i can't stand on the way he laughs. he laughs so amazingly. i myself as girl, loses. he has this sexy British accent that could kill you. i bet he didn't know. he also have this fluffy hair, well i guess he used to have it but teacher cut it off. even though its like that, i'd still love him anyway. he never said it before but i know he's always insecure. i mean he's human, we all feel that don't we? but gad damn he's perfect. the way he smiles?! it lights up everything. his teeth are perfect but sadly he's gonna get braces soon but that's okay, didn't i say u'd love him anyway? he sometimes sings me to sleep. his voice sucks like hell but it put me to sleep. we all have imperfections. and that is his. he can't sing. but it does not matter because i love him. just the way he is.and when he calls me his girl it just blaaaaaaaaaaa it got me crazy! i love the way he calls me his girl. he's smart. he would call himself stupid but he is one smart ass i can ever have. can you please stop calling yourself stupid? please?  he has this bad habit he likes to do and i'm always mad about it we even fought about it but you know when you love someone, you love them with their imperfections, right? and together you cure that shit don't you? he has pimples on his face and he's always saying he wants a new face but little did he know that face is perfect as it should be. i'm happy looking at him when he smiles and i'd be glad to pick him up when he falls. just like he always did to me. he's something so amazing and he is worthful. im thankful for him every morning and even if this thing gets nowhere, if it was forbid that way then i want him to know how worthful he has been to me since day 1. he picked me up when i fall but people, i am fragile as hell no one is dared to pick me up. he cares. he cares so much. he cares like a brother. i mean aren't you bored to ask a person about dinner every single day? he is amazingly perfect the way he is. i love him. i don't have Peter Van Houtten to send this thing but people i love him. i believe a guy deserves the same thing as much as girls always gets. just not too much tho hahaha. but bae, i love you thank you so much for every smiles and tears. do you know how much i adore you? please stop calling yourself a monster. and do you know how much i love how we fought but in the end we know we won't give up. the fight we had almost drained me into the deepest part of the ocean but thank you for still being here. at the end of the day, its us againts the world right? he is... one of a kind. people, i like my choice to stay and love him, i hope he does. i want to describe him until im out of words but its 3 am and im one sleepy panda. you can hurt me more than anything u can hurt. cut me off like a slice of meat. rip me off to pieces. break me like glasses. but i still will believe we can work things out. faith. that is what it is. 

x; Zee.

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.