DepressedBitch;




she cared.
Friday 12 July 2013 | 16:51 | 0 comment(s)
Assalammualaikum (:

Well hello there. We meet again :) Its friday, 4:33 pm, i should be at school. But im here writing and updating my blog. Im just getting myself a day off because im tired (: just tired.

I'm trying to recover you know. From this pain. On Monday, i just wanna go to school, happily. You know what i mean,  i want to forget the problems. I wanna be just me. I just want to do what i want. Fuck what you think. Im done giving a damn about everything but nobody appreciate it. So i'll just go my own way shouldn't i? Dont do mad the seposen face whatever i dont care. This is what you want me to be. 

Sometimes i get lazy, i get bored,
i get scared, i feel ignored,
i get happy, i get silly,
i chocked on my own words.

You know :) I'm done trying to be good in people's eyes. Im done. I gotta love my life. And just go for what i want. My dreams. I wont worry what you're gonna say, who knows where the wind might blow me? :)
Anything can happen. This is MY life :) You want me to stop cutting, easy. You want me to love life, i will but to do all of that, i gotta change. Here's to what you people want me to be ((: Im being it. I'll be with who i want, i dont give a damn. I want to be happy. I WANT TO BE HAPPY. I WANT TO LOVE MY LIFE. I WANT ALL THAT. I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY. 

or im just selfish if im doing this.........

x; Zee

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.