DepressedBitch;




Is there anybody out there?
Tuesday 9 July 2013 | 00:06 | 0 comment(s)
Assalammualaikum, hello.

So, hey there! How are you guys doing? Im doing kinda great over here. So its gonna be Ramadhan in a day. Just wanna apologize for things ive done that maybe hurt u guys or something. So yeah. Im sorry.

I just dont get it. I just want the old me back. I dont understand why people must be like so....idk they're hurting me. They didnt know. They NEVER know. I just dont know whats the freaking reason to live anymore. Im sorry i was born dude. Im sorry for my existance. Im sorry for coming in to your life. Well maybe you'll be mad at me cause i talk this kinda things to myself. Yes. 

You'll be mad. You wont hug me, wont look me in the eye and tell me its okay. You would walk away and burst me to tears again. You would do mad faces that kinda bugs me and makes me wanna die even more.
Im tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad doh. Penat. Im just done. I dont see the point of trying,talking or even breathing, im just done. 

People hate me. I dont know what freaking happened to my life. Its all like sudden.
Why? Why? Stop...you'll only let me down.. 
You wont calm me down, smile and tell me its okay. You just walk away say bye and maybe take care and leave. IM TIRED. 

Why would you guys treat me this way? Im shouting for help here. Help me .. teach me how to be happy again....before its too late.

x; Zee

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.