DepressedBitch;




i'm not gonna leave you.
Friday 17 April 2015 | 18:00 | 0 comment(s)
i'm not gonna leave you. i'm so in love with you. just you. you/re my fucking queen, you're everything i want. there's no another. baby, it's just you. i love you so much. you're not gonna leave me too right? see baby, i'm gonna wake you up today with so much love. why did you say something wrong? why did you bring up such stupid thoughts of yours about school studies. why were you so stupid. just leave me. no baby, i'm just kidding, i love you. just you. my princess. let's do something together. let me fuck the shit outta you because it's just you baby i promise. let me fuck the soul out of you. give yourself to me. baby, somebody's coming to my house i gotta go. i love you just you. okay?  i'll leave you to sleep and i want to go out with my friends but i just don't want to tell you that. i will leave you confused. i will leave you thinking why why why why why when you wake up. i will leave you to cry the 70% water in your body make you all drained up that you don't want to feel anymore. i will make you shut down your phone because you don't want to hear anything from me, i will make you write about me, so what? you promised you won't leave. if you leave, i will tell all my friends that you were the one who broke the promise. i didn't. i did not leave you. i mean, i would never leave you. i'll just make you feel like it's your fault. that over thinking about a relationship is wrong. that being yourself is wrong. that being in love is wrong. that being a jealous partner who cares so fucking much is wrong. that being the one who gives every fucking piece of yourself is wrong. you promised you won't leave. right? you don't want to break that promise right? you don't want to feel like it's your fault. right baby? you love me right? you love me so much you promise you won't leave and i'm gonna fucking use that word. i'll use that word to do all stupid stuffs that will hurt you because even if i did, you won't leave me. silly bitch. you won't leave me. you're so fucking in love with me.
17/04/15
viceversa. 

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.