DepressedBitch;




school's crap, let me die.
Monday 12 January 2015 | 17:38 | 0 comment(s)
school is crap. life is crap. i want to die. will not tell you exact story but i am not invisible. i might be ugly, stupid or whatever shit you think i am but i am not invisible. Let me tell you being thought of invisible, sucks. you are yourself one helpless bitch but still treat people the way you don't want to be treated. Well laugh, because at least you have people to support your back. *not going detail with who is the people* . I get it that you have everything i don't but i despite the scars i have physically and mentally, i still have feelings. it was an embarrassment, disappointment and most of all, depression attack. Bitch you lucky i don't have anything harmful objects with me or i would've just kill myself. i'm not needed anyways. waste of space. waste of air. thank you for such actions. so much. made me feel so undeniably crap. i shouldn't have be here. i should've move school like i was supposed to. why did i stay
p/s : if you don't like the post then eff off. i don't need people who do not understand here. tq.
x; zee.

« future past »

© 2011-2014 SYU.